Contact us by e-mail
Drop an e-mail to espoonkoirakeskus(at)gmail.com if you're interested in any of our services. Please include:
- your name, e-mail address and phone number
- which of our services you are interested of
- name, breed and age of your dog
- if you´re a new or experienced dog owner
Location and driving instructions
· Location on map https://goo.gl/maps/womftAfagV2bq1ZF6
· Next to Nihtisilta Reuse Centre (Kierrätyskeskus)
· Close to Kera train station and bus stop
- The main entrance is unlocked on weekdays until 9 p.m. and on weekends according to bookings.
- The Espoo dog centre is on street level next to the elevators.
- Dogs must be kept on leash both outside and inside the centre.
- Dogs must not do their business close range to the buildings. It´s ok in the forest behind the sand parking space and on the pavements, where, of course, leavings must be collected.
- The sand parking space and the small forest next to the dog centre are used for training.
- A fine will be charged for accidents.
- Two parking lots that have a sign “Kilon timantti” next to the main entrance.
- More can be found at the sandy parking lot “below” the building.